Speaker > Biography
Dam Bich Thuy, WG'96
- University graduate in Hanoi in 1985
- The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and was awarded an MBA in Finance (under Fulbright scholarship)
- After graduating university in Hanoi, to established a private foreign investment consultancy firm with four colleagues. It was the first privately owned company in Vietnam facilitating foreign investment and developed clients such as ANZ, Phillip Morris, Coca Cola, IBM and Citibank…
- After graduating with her MBA in 1995, joined ANZ Singapore to help set up the investment bank business in Asia for 10 years. In charge of various functions including director of project finance for oil and gas, and subsequently managed the resources business for the whole of Asia.
- In November 2005, appointed General Manager of ANZ Vietnam and is now managing the full banking operation for Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City branches and the representative office in Can Tho city
Speaking Engagements - Some Events
- Speaker at Vietnam Business Forum.
- Speaker at APEC Senior Official Meeting (SOM) at the banking & finance group
- Speaker at Global Trade and Investment Forum (GTIF) seminar held by Australian Trade Commission in October 2006
- Speaker at Auscham Regional Business Conference held in Singapore this November 2006
- Classical music